A Crazy World!!!

the four of US!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Private

Ok everyone I'm going to go Private. So everyone email me and leave your address and if you dont have it use this one. rangels4god@yahoo.com I don't use it for normal uses just to let you know. So dont' email me anything besides for this. Thank you!!! I don't plan on doing this soon I have lots of family to make sure they stay on.

4 comments:

Mikele said...

I want in!

April 14, 2009 at 9:04 PM
Kristin said...

Sign me up - I think you have my gmail address.

April 15, 2009 at 5:50 PM
mini and brother said...

Please add me! I can't wait to see that new babies face!

April 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Candi said...

heavenlypiece@gmail.com

April 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  April (10)
      • Water Day at Lily's House.
      • Getting her Ready!!!!!
      • At the Zoo water!
      • Private
      • Easter Day!!!
      • Spontaneous trip to San Diego
      • Playing with Lily
      • Dress up!
      • Camping for Papa's Bday in Feb....
      • ...
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.