the four of US!
welcome back to the blog world-slacker:) Much love!
For the record, it's Fernando who posted the update... and the one before that. Give Shanna a hard time!!!
For a minute there, I thought you were ahead of your "Hawaiian schedule" if you know what I mean.
I thought the same as Mikele. I almost screamed b/c I thought you were making an "announcement"!
Omgosh I thought this post was gonna say you are pregnant!
HEY!! Where are the videos, girl??? And I didn't think for a second you were pregnant. Because I know you'd tell me first, right...RIGHT?!?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
welcome back to the blog world-slacker:) Much love!
For the record, it's Fernando who posted the update... and the one before that.
Give Shanna a hard time!!!
For a minute there, I thought you were ahead of your "Hawaiian schedule" if you know what I mean.
I thought the same as Mikele. I almost screamed b/c I thought you were making an "announcement"!
Omgosh I thought this post was gonna say you are pregnant!
HEY!! Where are the videos, girl???
And I didn't think for a second you were pregnant. Because I know you'd tell me first, right...RIGHT?!?!
Post a Comment